This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6, OpenACC, libgomp] Async re-work
- From: Thomas Schwinge <Thomas_Schwinge at mentor dot com>
- To: Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 16:03:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6, OpenACC, libgomp] Async re-work
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 21:09:49 +0800, Chung-Lin Tang <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch is a re-organization of OpenACC asynchronous queues.
Again, many thanks for that!
In addition to the review emails I just posted, I've also put all that
stuff into a GitHub branch:
This also includes some more "into async re-work: replicate [...]"
commits to adjust your work for preparational things that I plan to
commit before. I split these out intentionally, so that you can easily
see/review these changes.