This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/6, OpenACC, libgomp] Async re-work, oacc-* parts
- From: Chung-Lin Tang <chunglin_tang at mentor dot com>
- To: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 22:42:28 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/6, OpenACC, libgomp] Async re-work, oacc-* parts
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: <cltang at codesourcery dot com>
On 2018/12/14 10:32 PM, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
Invoked as "acc_wait_async ([...], acc_async_sync)" (as used in a test
case that I'll soon submit/commit), we'll end up with "aq2 == NULL", and
will segfault in the nvptx "openacc.async.serialize_func".
What does "wait async(acc_async_sync)" supposed to mean? Instead of fixing
it here, will it make more sense to have the serialize_func hook to accommodate
the NULL asyncqueue?