This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: libiberty: Add a limit on demangling qualifiers (PR 87241)
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, redi at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 09:47:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFA: libiberty: Add a limit on demangling qualifiers (PR 87241)
- References: <email@example.com> <CADzB+2mO3mLLZ31nU-oL5Kvf0vZjwZKu=LFAx1EfoVuAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
> This issue also will be resolved by disabling or removing the old
> demangling code, which I haven't seen anyone argue against.
Doh - of course. I withdraw my patch and I hope that yours will go in soon.