This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ping] allow target (OS) SUBTARGET_OVERRIDE_OPTIONS on aarch64
- From: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, nd at arm dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:57:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ping] allow target (OS) SUBTARGET_OVERRIDE_OPTIONS on aarch64
- References: <0C8FD1AD-085B-4A1B-9A8F-895C23B64A91@adacore.com>
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 09:42:05AM -0600, Olivier Hainque wrote:
> Ping for one of the changes last proposed here:
> Submitted separately as an attempt to facilitate the review
> This one proposes the possibility for target (OS) configurations
> to provide a SUBTARGET_OVERRIDE_OPTIONS macro as other CPU ports
> do, needed by our aarch64-vxworks7 port to come.
> Got access to a linux box, so in addition to the Ada nighty
> testing we do on the cross port, bootstrapped and regression
> tested on aarch64-linux.
> OK to commit ?
> 2018-12-12 Olivier Hainque <email@example.com>
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.c (aarch64_override_options): Once arch,
> cpu and tune were validated, insert SUBTARGET_OVERRIDE_OPTIONS if