This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR86957
- From: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Indu Bhagat <indu dot bhagat at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Iain Sandoe <iain at sandoe dot co dot uk>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 10:14:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR86957
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20180917105249.GA49438@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <5747ABCD-4100-435B-81FD-CC630732AB7F@sandoe.co.uk> <CAFiYyc2tRw4GxYXv_ReFQAed2oVsovyePdegUdnjy4Ly4L0T4w@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I recently saw that you just started contributing to GCC, so: welcome,
and enjoy to journey!
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:54:09 -0800, Indu Bhagat <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 12/06/2018 05:54 PM, Indu Bhagat wrote:
> > [...]
Thanks for looking into this issue again. As I said in private email,
such things (like looking at the wrong build's test logs) happen to all
of us. As long as we learn -- or, at least try to learn ;-) -- something
from that, that's fine, as far as I'm concerned.
Evidently, the peer review/collaboration that we have in these Free
Software/Open Source software projects worked, and we eventually caught
this issue. :-)
> > 2. I do however see other tests (a total of 23) which are have
> > regressed from
> > PASS --> UNRESOLVED. A diff is attached.
> > Each one of them is due to "Error/Warning threshold exceeded: 1 0
> > (max. 1 3)"
> False alarm.
> Looks like there is some flakiness I ran into.
Anything we could help you with, or that you have questions about?
> New testsuite runs (make check-gcc) on a fresh builds of the GCC (with
> and without missing-profile) enabled look OK.
> One additional failure as expected (Wmissing-profile.c). No additional
> unresolved tests.
Good, thanks for verifying!