This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: PATCH to add pp command to gdbinit.in
- From: Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu dot edu>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 19:42:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: PATCH to add pp command to gdbinit.in
- References: <CADzB+2mSSYbHJxP=d3KuKZForEHDWnVstx4QOtS-SL2DXqB9FQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 12/6/18, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> Since pvt was removed, it's bugged me that to pretty-print a vec I
> needed to write out "call debug($)". So this patch adds a generic
> command "pp" to print anything handled by a debug overload.
> OK for trunk?
Why does it also change pbb to do the same thing as the new pp command