This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] hppa: Add libphobos support
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: dave dot anglin at bell dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 00:10:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] hppa: Add libphobos support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 at 21:16, John David Anglin <email@example.com> wrote:
> The attached change implements a first cut at libphobos support on
> hppa/glibc/linux. Test
> results are here:
>From what I can see, everything is properly scoped and looks valid (no
accidental C-style syntax anywhere). Looking at the test results,
seems like nothing runs, which may not be entirely unexpected from a
new port, but I would have expected a little better. I've just tried
building a cross-compiler and running some small programs under qemu,
but it seems that nothing works under emulation, not even C programs.
Would you mind if I send this to the upstream druntime first?
Repository is here https://github.com/dlang/druntime