This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 88411, wrong code with async I/O
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 09:02:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 88411, wrong code with async I/O
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/9/18 8:11 AM, Thomas Koenig wrote:
the attached patch fixes the wrong-code regression by changing the
way synchronous writes are handled on files using asynchronous I/O:
The are now handled synchronously.
This also means that two places where a wait instruction was
issued in such a case are no longer needed.
I tried to construct a failing test case for this new behavior,
but failed :-)
OK for trunk?
Looks good Thomas, thanks for quick fix.