This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Fixes for three grokbitfield diagnostics
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 10:08:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Fixes for three grokbitfield diagnostics
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/7/18 5:39 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
these should be more or less straightforward (now that
DECL_SOURCE_LOCATION often extracts a proper location ;). In the case of
warn_if_not_aligned I also removed the redundant width check (it's never
null, double checked by running the instrumented testsuite too) and I
also removed the DECL_NAME use, which definitely doesn't play well with
unnamed declarations (other/bitfield7.C exercises that too).
Tested x86_64-linux, as usual.