This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] asm qualifiers (PR55681) and asm inline
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jakub at redhat dot com, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, jason at redhat dot com, nathan at acm dot org, polacek at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 12:10:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] asm qualifiers (PR55681) and asm inline
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 04:38:16PM +0000, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> v2, with the input from Joseph taken into account.
> This is the same "asm inline" patch as before, but now preceded by a
> patch that makes all orderings of volatile/goto/inline valid, all other
> type qualifiers invalid, all repetitions of qualifiers invalid.
Committed now, with everyone's suggestions addressed.
Is this okay for backport to 8? Maybe 7? After a week or so, of course.
This will help the Linux people to use it sooner.