This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Make claer, when contributions will be ignored
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- To: Дилян Палаузов <dilyan dot palauzov at aegee dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 17:17:12 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Make claer, when contributions will be ignored
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018, Дилян Палаузов wrote:
> Can you please make it clear, when contributions will be ignored, or
> agree on some procedures, where all contributions are handled in
> reasonable time withot reminders, in a way that the processes work
1. You do not have a contract in place that would guarantee you any
specific timelines; if you want that, then hire someone to do the
maintainer's duties for you.
2. Maintainers are volunteers working on the best-effort basis, and
have other duties.
4. Wrong mailing list for GDB matters.