This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Patch ping (Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix clone_body (PR c++/86669))
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 12:03:59 +0100
- Subject: Patch ping (Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix clone_body (PR c++/86669))
- References: <20181128084247.GX12380@tucnak>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 09:42:47AM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> 2018-11-28 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR c++/86669
> * optimize.c (clone_body_copy_decl): New function.
> (clone_body): Use it for base cdtors. Remap here only
> DECL_INITIAL of decls that don't have DECL_CONTEXT of the
> new clone.
> * g++.dg/cpp0x/initlist105.C: New test.
> * g++.dg/cpp0x/initlist106.C: New test.
> * g++.dg/other/pr86669.C: New test.
I've like to ping this patch.