This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix predict-22.c testcase (PR tree-optimization/88285)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 06:37:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix predict-22.c testcase (PR tree-optimization/88285)
- References: <20181204121113.GI12380@tucnak>
On 12/4/18 5:11 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> All uses of explicit -freorder-blocks-and-partition needs to be guarded with
> freorder effective targets, e.g. arm doesn't support -fprofile-use.
> That said, until PR88310 is fixed, this effectively means the test is
> UNSUPPORTED anywhere.
> Ok for trunk anyway?
> 2018-12-04 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR tree-optimization/88285
> * gcc.dg/predict-22.c: Only compile on freorder targets.