This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix P0634R3 - Down with typename! testsuite fallout
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 08:19:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix P0634R3 - Down with typename! testsuite fallout
- References: <20181204084251.GF12380@tucnak>
On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 09:42:51AM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> I've noticed these two tests now FAIL with -std=c++2a, they don't print
> any diagnostics. As I believe that was the point of the P0634R3 changes,
> this patch adjusts the testcases. Tested on x86_64-linux, ok for trunk?
> 2018-12-04 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> * g++.old-deja/g++.oliva/typename1.C: Don't expect any diagnostics
> for C++2a.
> * g++.old-deja/g++.oliva/typename2.C: Likewise.
The patch is fine, sorry for missing that. Apparently I only ran c++2a