This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR64242
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Wilco Dijkstra <Wilco dot Dijkstra at arm dot com>, gcc Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 11:23:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR64242
- References: <DB5PR08MB1030265410188ED40A00733183D20@DB5PR08MB1030.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20181203162554.GZ12380@tucnak> <CAKdteOb2KWDfgLiPb9HYm14Jb=TizVBStwC2Am2j=yiAYuH1Ug@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 11:20:38AM +0100, Christophe Lyon wrote:
> This commit didn't fix the failure I reported on some arm targets, and
> it introduced
> a regression on aarch64-none-elf with -mabi=ilp32:
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/pr64242.c -O0 execution test
> Il seems the test timed-out.
> Higher optimization levels still pass.
That just means the problem wasn't really fully fixed on those targets,
in the PR there are some comments about missing scheduling barriers.