This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add D language to news, frontends, release notes, and readings.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 18:23:00 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add D language to news, frontends, release notes, and readings.
- References: <CABOHX+fAM6M5yDWcFOOAWf652tx=0v=h7_UKFFNMtEi30_eOfQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> As suggested, this adds an announcement of the D front end addition
> to the news items on the GCC home page, and from what I can tell, the
> relevant pages where the language should get a mention.
I noticed this hasn't gone in; apologies for missing it. (You are
welcome, though should not have to, copy me on wwwdocs changes, which
usually helps a bit, though also others can approve those.)
> Kept the release notes brief for now, will expand later. Is this OK?
Yes, just a minor nit:
+ <li>Support for the D programming language has been added to GCC,
+ implementing version 2.076 of the language and runtime library.
"run-time library" here, per codingconventions.html .