This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING 5][PATCH] [v4][aarch64] Avoid tag collisions for loads falkor
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at sourceware dot org>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com" <kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com>, nd at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 13:28:34 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PING 5][PATCH] [v4][aarch64] Avoid tag collisions for loads falkor
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20180829163535.GA37708@arm.com>
On Wednesday 29 August 2018 10:05 PM, James Greenhalgh wrote:
Sorry that this took me so long to get to. > > The code is outstanding quality, a textbook example of writing an
> analysis/optimization pass using modern GCC frameworks and data >
structures! If you ever find the opportunity, I bet you could create >
some useful newcomer training materials from this source. > > This is
almost OK for trunk, please just clean up the (very few) > issues
detected by check_GNU_style.py and make the obvious rebase on > trunk.
As I know you will ask, you can also backport to GCC 8 if you > are
happy with that risk for the Falkor subtarget.
Thanks for the very generous review :) I'll fix it up and push it next
week when I return from my holiday.