This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix structured binding range for in generic lambda inside of template (PR c++/87122)
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 07:32:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix structured binding range for in generic lambda inside of template (PR c++/87122)
- References: <20180828223458.GS2218@tucnak>
On 08/28/2018 06:34 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
The following testcase ICEs in tsubst_decomp_names, because the earlier
tsubst_expr still with processing_template_decl called just
tsubst_decomp_names, but didn't arrange for DECL_VALUE_EXPR to be set on the
decomp identifier decls (which cp_finish_decomp does).
Fixed thusly, bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-linux and i686-linux, ok for
trunk and 8.x?
2018-08-28 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* pt.c (tsubst_expr) <case RANGE_FOR_STMT>: If
processing_template_decl and decl is structured binding decl, call