This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][GCC][AArch64] Cleanup the AArch64 testsuite when stack-clash is on [Patch (7/7)]
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Tamar Christina <Tamar dot Christina at arm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: nd <nd at arm dot com>, James Greenhalgh <James dot Greenhalgh at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 12:13:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][GCC][AArch64] Cleanup the AArch64 testsuite when stack-clash is on [Patch (7/7)]
- References: <AM4PR08MB073789CE82081E6C48F4BB1BFF0A0@AM4PR08MB0737.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>
On 08/28/2018 06:18 AM, Tamar Christina wrote:
> Hi All,
> Since this patch series now contains SVE support I am removing the changes
> to the SVE tests in this patch series. I assume the OK still stands as the
> only change here is undoing updates to three files.
> 2018-08-28 Tamar Christina <email@example.com>
> PR target/86486
> * gcc.dg/pr82788.c: Skip for AArch64.
> * gcc.dg/guality/vla-1.c: Turn off stack-clash.
> * gcc.target/aarch64/subsp.c: Likewise.
> * gcc.dg/params/blocksort-part.c: Skip stack-clash checks
> on AArch64.
> * gcc.dg/stack-check-10.c: Add AArch64 specific checks.
> * gcc.dg/stack-check-5.c: Add AArch64 specific checks.
> * gcc.dg/stack-check-6a.c: Skip on AArch64, we don't support this.
> * testsuite/lib/target-supports.exp
> (check_effective_target_frame_pointer_for_non_leaf): AArch64 does not
> require frame pointer for non-leaf functions.
Yea, the OK still applies.