This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [AArch64, Falkor] Adjust Falkor's sign extend reg+reg address cost
- From: Luis Machado <luis dot machado at linaro dot org>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, nd at arm dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 12:05:21 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [AArch64, Falkor] Adjust Falkor's sign extend reg+reg address cost
- References: <email@example.com> <20180731225450.GK1826@arm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/08/2018 04:46 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
On 08/01/2018 04:24 AM, James Greenhalgh wrote:
OK if this is what is best for your subtarget.
I have pushed this on behalf of Luis since he is on holiday.
Similarly to the vector cost changes, we've also noticed a non-trivial
performance impact from this change, on top of fixing a testsuite failure.
This is also Falkor specific. Would it be ok to push it to GCC 8?