This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] correct buffer size in library matmul
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 14:23:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] correct buffer size in library matmul
- References: <email@example.com>
On 08/25/2018 12:38 PM, Thomas Koenig wrote:
the attached patch fixes a regression where the calculation of the size
of the buffer for matmul was too small for ine special case.
Regression-tested. OK for trunk?
OK Thomas and thanks for the fix.