This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC fixinclude help
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- To: Albert Chin-A-Young <china at thewrittenword dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 12:40:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC fixinclude help
- References: <20180815213426.GA8532@thewrittenword.com>
On 08/15/2018 02:34 PM, Albert Chin-A-Young wrote:
Don't suppose you have time to help with:
David Edelsohn is correct:
6. Now that you have the right things happening, synchronize the
$(srcdir)/tests/base directory with the $(builddir)/tests/res
directory. The output of "make check" will be some diffs that
should give you some hints about what to do.