This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: VRP: abstract out MIN/MAX/ABS wide int code
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 16:40:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: VRP: abstract out MIN/MAX/ABS wide int code
- References: <email@example.com>
On 08/17/2018 01:11 AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> No change in functionality, just a straight up conversion.
> OK for trunk?
> * wide-int-range.cc (wide_int_range_abs): New.
> (wide_int_range_order_set): Rename from wide_int_range_min_max.
> * wide-int-range.h (wide_int_range_abs): New.
> (wide_int_range_min_max): New.
> * tree-vrp.c (extract_range_from_unary_expr): Rewrite ABS_EXPR
> case to call wide_int_range_abs.
> Rewrite MIN/MAX_EXPR to call wide_int_range_min_max.
> (extract_range_from_abs_expr): Delete.
OK. It was a bit hard to follow because parts of the original
implementation were split and handled in different places. But AFAICT
it looks like everything got transferred to their new locations.