This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GCC][PATCH][Aarch64] Make common aarch64 options target-dependent
- From: Sam Tebbs <sam dot tebbs at arm dot com>
- To: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 11:23:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [GCC][PATCH][Aarch64] Make common aarch64 options target-dependent
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/16/2018 10:46 AM, Richard Earnshaw (lists) wrote:
I've fixed this up and applied.
PS, if you can use hard tabs for indenting your ChangeLog text it will
make my life a lot easier, as I don't have to fix it up manually.
Thanks for the tips and for committing.