This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,testsuite, Darwin] Skip tests with pthread_barrier.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Iain Sandoe <iain at sandoe dot co dot uk>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 11:42:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,testsuite, Darwin] Skip tests with pthread_barrier.
- References: <4ADC8C67-6057-4B5D-9D80-7BB388AB7647@sandoe.co.uk>
On Aug 15, 2018, at 7:22 AM, Iain Sandoe <email@example.com> wrote:
> Darwin is stated to be SUSv6 compliant and, at that revision, pthread_barrier is optional.
> It is not implemented on any version at least up to Darwin18.
> This skips the tests currently attempted which use pthread_barrier.
> OK for trunk?