This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [aarch64}: added variable issue rate feature for falkor
- From: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>,GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:43:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [aarch64}: added variable issue rate feature for falkor
- References: <CAEwic4aTGH11iQa2iiVCUeYELYV3kYkdpYcA6SNhwQtmfirstname.lastname@example.org> <9A81248D-CE36-4809-B6AD-0F1383D1A81E@gmail.com>
On 13 August 2018 15:12:30 CEST, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <email@example.com> wrote:
>On 13 August 2018 10:16:20 CEST, Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>this patch implements variable issue rate feature for falkor cpu.
>>Additionally this patch adjusts the issue rate for falkor 8 as this
>>value reflects more cpu's specification.
>>This patch was tested against SPEC 2017 & 2016 and showed in general
>>some improvements without any regressions for thos tests.
>> Jim Wilson <email@example.com>
>> Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * config/aarch64.c (aarch64_sched_reorder): Implementing
>> TARGET_SHED_REORDER hook.
>Present tense in ChangeLog please.
>> (aarch64_variable_issue): Implemented
>> (TARGET_SHED_REORDER): Defined.
>> (TARGET_SHED_VARIABLE_ISSUE): Likewise.
>> * config/aarch64/falor.md (falkor_variable_issue): New.
>>Ok for apply?
>>PS: I might be in need to update my key-files for stronger bitness.
>>Whom I can ask for doing this?
>If you still can login:
And if it's "just" you had a DSA key then add a new one with temporarily accepting the old one:
ssh -oPubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes=+ssh-dss ....