This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [aarch64}: added variable issue rate feature for falkor
- From: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>,GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:12:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [aarch64}: added variable issue rate feature for falkor
- References: <CAEwic4aTGH11iQa2iiVCUeYELYV3kYkdpYcA6SNhwQtmfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13 August 2018 10:16:20 CEST, Kai Tietz <email@example.com> wrote:
>this patch implements variable issue rate feature for falkor cpu.
>Additionally this patch adjusts the issue rate for falkor 8 as this
>value reflects more cpu's specification.
>This patch was tested against SPEC 2017 & 2016 and showed in general
>some improvements without any regressions for thos tests.
> Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Kai Tietz <email@example.com>
> * config/aarch64.c (aarch64_sched_reorder): Implementing
> TARGET_SHED_REORDER hook.
Present tense in ChangeLog please.
> (aarch64_variable_issue): Implemented TARGET_SHED_VARIABLE_ISSUE
> (TARGET_SHED_REORDER): Defined.
> (TARGET_SHED_VARIABLE_ISSUE): Likewise.
> * config/aarch64/falor.md (falkor_variable_issue): New.
>Ok for apply?
>PS: I might be in need to update my key-files for stronger bitness.
>Whom I can ask for doing this?
If you still can login: