This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Restore flow_bb_inside_loop_p tests (PR 86858)
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard dot sandiford at arm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 15:45:19 +0100
- Subject: Restore flow_bb_inside_loop_p tests (PR 86858)
The series to remove vinfo_for_stmt also removed tests of
flow_bb_inside_loop_p if the call was simply testing whether the
statement was in the vectorisation region. I'd tried to keep calls
that were testing whether the statement was in a particular loop
(inner or outer), but messed up in vect_is_simple_reduction and
removed calls that were actually needed. This patch restores them.
I double-checked the other removed calls and I think these are
the only ones affected.
Tested on aarch64-linux-gnu (with and without SVE), aarch64_be-elf and
x86_64-linux-gnu. Applied as obvious, on the basis that it's simply
reverting part of my own patch.
2018-08-08 Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tree-vect-loop.c (vect_is_simple_reduction): Restore
* gcc.dg/vect/pr86858.c: New test.