This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH] Clean up of histogram allocation and release.
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 10:31:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH] Clean up of histogram allocation and release.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ok, so I discussed that with Honza, the patch does not make sense any longer.
Reason is that histograms are used in RTL expansion in order to provide
hint for memcpy, memset-like operations.
Please ignore the patch.