This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING 3][PATCH] [v4][aarch64] Avoid tag collisions for loads falkor
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at sourceware dot org>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com" <kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com>, nd at arm dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 23:04:44 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PING 3][PATCH] [v4][aarch64] Avoid tag collisions for loads falkor
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20180807170032.GE26344@arm.com>
On 08/07/2018 10:30 PM, James Greenhalgh wrote:
To help set expectations here. I'm currently only able to dedicate a couple
of hours of time to review each week. Tamar's Stack Clash has been taking
a big chunk of that time recently as we push it to a final state for trunk.
This pass is... large and complex. I'm aware that it needs some attention,
and will try to get to it within the coming weeks.
Thank you, I totally understand. I'll keep pinging on a weekly basis
though if that's OK; it helps my workflow because otherwise I might
forget about the patch for weeks at a time.
All the review from Kyrill in the interim is extremely helpful.
It definitely is.