This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] Fix gcc.dg/vect/no-section-anchors-vect-69.c on SPARC etc. (PR tree-optimization/80925)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at cavium dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 09:59:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] Fix gcc.dg/vect/no-section-anchors-vect-69.c on SPARC etc. (PR tree-optimization/80925)
- References: <ydd7el3oq0c.fsf@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On 08/06/2018 02:31 AM, Rainer Orth wrote:
> Since this patch
> 2017-07-31 Steve Ellcey <email@example.com>
> PR tree-optimization/80925
> * gcc.dg/vect/no-section-anchors-vect-69.c: Add
> --param vect-max-peeling-for-alignment=0 option.
> Remove unaligned access and peeling checks.
> * gcc.dg/vect/section-anchors-vect-69.c: Ditto.
> gcc.dg/vect/no-section-anchors-vect-69.c FAILs on a couple of targets,
> including ia64, aarch64, powerpc64lc, and sparc:
> FAIL: gcc.dg/vect/no-section-anchors-vect-69.c scan-tree-dump-times vect "vectorized 4 loops" 1
> Steve suggested the fix implemented below in the PR, which I've now
> finally tested on sparc-sun-solaris2.11 and i386-pc-solaris2.11, both
> trunk and gcc-8 branch.
> Ok for both?