This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[0/5] C-SKY port v3
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Xianmiao Qu <xianmiao_qu at c-sky dot com>, Yunhai Shang <yunhai_shang at c-sky dot com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 22:31:43 -0600
- Subject: [0/5] C-SKY port v3
This is the third iteration of the C-SKY port patch set. The previous
versions were posted here:
Changes since V2 are:
- The cse_cc pass is gone, replaced by a no-op move of the cc register
to allow the regular CSE pass to work.
- The backend defines the new TARGET_HAVE_SPECULATION_SAFE_VALUE hook
(this architecture isn't affected by speculative-execution bugs).
Same 5 pieces in the series as before:
 Backend implementation