This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Alias -Warray-bounds to -Warray-bounds=1
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 12:27:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Alias -Warray-bounds to -Warray-bounds=1
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/31/2018 02:58 PM, Martin Sebor wrote:
> I can't approve patches but this one seems to be in
> the obvious category so I think it could be checked in
> without formal approval.
> It is however missing a couple of things: 1) a test case,
> and 2) a reference to the bug it fixes in the ChangeLog
> and in the test.
> With that, if no one objects, I will commit the path for
I think the patch is fine. Go forward with it whenever it's convenient