This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: abstract remaining wide int operations in VRP
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 12:32:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: abstract remaining wide int operations in VRP
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 9:09 AM Aldy Hernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> ...well, most of them anyhow...
> I got tired of submitting these piecemeal, and it's probably easier to
> review them in one go.
> There should be no difference in functionality, barring an extra call to
> set_and_canonicalize_value_range (instead of set_value_range) due to the
> way I've organized multiplication and lshifts for maximal sharing. This
> also gets rid of some repetitive stuff.
> I've also added a value_range::dump like wide_int::dump. It makes
> debugging a lot easier.
> My next patch will move all the wide_int_range_* stuff into
> I'm really liking how this is turning out, BTW: a *lot* cleaner, less
> code duplication, and shareable to boot :).
> OK pending one more round of tests?
Only coarsely reviewed the big patch but the result looks nice.