This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix DJGPP LTO with debug
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andris Pavenis <andris dot pavenis at iki dot fi>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:51:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix DJGPP LTO with debug
Richard Biener <email@example.com> writes:
> DJ, did you ever run the testsuite with a configuration that has LTO
> enabled? I don't see any djgpp results posted to gcc-testresults.
> Quick googling doesn't yield anything useful with regarding on how to
> do actual testing with a cross so I only built a i686-pc-msdosdjgpp
> cross cc1/lto1 from x86_64-linux which went fine.
CC's Andris, our current gcc maintainer within DJGPP. I know he just
built 8.2 binaries for us, I don't know what his testing infrastructure