This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] enhance strlen to understand MEM_REF and partial overlaps (PR 86042, 86043)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 18:17:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] enhance strlen to understand MEM_REF and partial overlaps (PR 86042, 86043)
- References: <email@example.com> <2405157.ph3fv6ARAI@arcturus.home> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> FWIW, there are 128 failures in the GCC test suite on x86_64.
> Many of these have been there for weeks (e.g., the lto failures
> due to PR86004), even years (guality). My script to compare
> the results against a baseline uses the following regular
> expression to extract the names of failing (and other
> "interesting") tests.
Why not just use "make mail-report.log" ?