This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build fail on gthr-single.h targets (Re: AsyncI/O patch committed)
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: uweigand at de dot ibm dot com (Ulrich Weigand)
- Cc: nk at koenigni dot com (Nicolas Koenig), fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org (gfortran), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 15:40:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Build fail on gthr-single.h targets (Re: AsyncI/O patch committed)
> Nicholas Koenig wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> > I have committed the async I/O patch as r262978.
> > The test cases are in libgomp.fortran for now, maybe that can be changed
> > later.
> It looks like this broke building libgfortran on spu, and presumably
> any platform that uses gthr-simple instead of gthr-posix.
The file is called gthr-single.h, not gthr-simple.h ... sorry for the typo.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain