This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.2 Status Report (2018-07-19), branch frozen for release
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 16:50:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.2 Status Report (2018-07-19), branch frozen for release
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 10:11 AM, Richard Biener <email@example.com> wrote:
> The GCC 8 branch is frozen for preparation of the GCC 8.2 release.
> All changes to the branch now require release manager approval.
> Previous Report
Is there any chance we can get some of the spectrev1 mitigation
patches reviewed and into 8.2 .
It would be quite useful to get these into a release as I see that the
reviews are kinda petering out and there hasn't been any objection to