This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Another permerror related tweak
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 11:44:51 +1000
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Another permerror related tweak
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
OK. And I think this qualifies as obvious; you don't need to wait for
approval on further patches like this.
On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 10:17 PM, Paolo Carlini
> Hi again,
> here I noticed a pair of consecutive permerrors (instead of permerror +
> inform) and also that the first one isn't exploiting DECL_SOURCE_LOCATION
> (which makes a real difference at least in a couple of cases which I'm
> explicitly testing below). Tested x86_64-linux.
> Thanks, Paolo.