This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][C++] Fix PR86523
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 10:02:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][C++] Fix PR86523
- References: <alpine.LSU.email@example.com>
On 07/17/2018 08:32 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
The following makes sure to generate early debug for globals that
end up being pushed to the backend via the write_out_vars call in
c_parse_final_cleanups. rest_of_decl_compilation is confused
by seeing current_function_decl set and skips the debug-hook
invocation because of that. So the easy fix is to flush out
globals before starting the init function.
looks sensible, ok.