This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][wwwdocs] Mention Cortex-A76 support in GCC 9 changes.html
- From: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:27:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][wwwdocs] Mention Cortex-A76 support in GCC 9 changes.html
- References: <5B36344D.email@example.com> <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13/07/18 00:26, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2018, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
>> This patch adds support for the Arm Cortex-A76 processor in changes.html
>> for GCC 9. It enables the AArch64 section of the page and adds the news
>> blob there. It also adds an entry to the already-existing arm entry.
> Thank you, Kyrill.
> Should I also apply the change below to account for the recent
> ARM to Arm rebranding?
> Index: changes.html
> RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-9/changes.html,v
> retrieving revision 1.12
> diff -u -r1.12 changes.html
> --- changes.html 4 Jul 2018 20:22:12 -0000 1.12
> +++ changes.html 12 Jul 2018 23:25:41 -0000
> @@ -99,7 +99,7 @@
> <!-- <h3 id="arc">ARC</h3> -->
> -<h3 id="arm">ARM</h3>
> +<h3 id="arm">Arm</h3>
> Support has been added for the following processors