This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, doc] Small clarification on define_subst
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Koning <paulkoning at comcast dot net>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:12:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, doc] Small clarification on define_subst
- References: <8CA03051-8D69-4429-8B47-A1A29DB82035@comcast.net>
On 07/08/2018 06:03 PM, Paul Koning wrote:
> In doing CCmode work I was confused how define_subst handles cases where the same argument appears more than once. The attached clarifies this.
> Ok for trunk?
> 2018-07-08 Paul Koning <email@example.com>
> * doc/md.texi (define_subst): Document how multiple occurrences of
> the same argument in the replacement pattern are handled.