This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Ada] Makefile patches from initial RISC-V cross/native build.
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 09:18:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Ada] Makefile patches from initial RISC-V cross/native build.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> These are some patches I needed to complete my cross build of a native
> riscv linux Ada compiler. Some paths were different on the build machine
> and host machine. I needed to pass options into gnatmake to work around this,
> and that required fixing some makefile rules to use $(GNATMAKE) instead of
> calling gnatmake directly.
> Tested with native riscv-linux bootstrap with Ada enabled.
> * Make-generated.in (treeprs.ads): Use $(GNATMAKE) instead of
> (einfo.h, sinfo.h, stamp-snames, stamp-nmake): Likewise.
> * gcc-interface/Makefile.in (xoscons): Likewise.