This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][Middle-end]3rd patch of PR78809
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Qing Zhao <qing dot zhao at oracle dot com>, gcc Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 13:30:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][Middle-end]3rd patch of PR78809
- References: <4A83BDE4-1FDE-40E5-9526-A907D2170DF0@oracle.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CD8210C3-CDE7-4BE6-B37D-AD6BDCA8D534@oracle.com>
On 07/05/2018 09:35 AM, Qing Zhao wrote:
> I have sent two emails with the updated patches on 7/3:
> however, these 2 emails were not successfully forwarded to the
> email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> mailing list.
> So, I am sending the same email again in this one, hopefully this time
> it can go through.
The original went through as well.