This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libtool: Sort output of 'find' to enable deterministic builds.
- From: "Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bwiedemann at suse dot de>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 16:53:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libtool: Sort output of 'find' to enable deterministic builds.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFiYyc3qFQAqtjF6iKX1Eingr=4F1pPmDE_b=5xKaGYjQ-PEEw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On 2018-06-29 17:09, Jeff Law wrote:
> In the immediate term, applying the patch to both instances seems wise.
> Bernhard, do you have commit privs?
no, and I dont really want privs, since I expect to be doing only a few
patches for gcc.
Can you (or someone else) please commit the patch?