This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove legacy testcase for -fprofile-generate=./
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 20:25:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove legacy testcase for -fprofile-generate=./
- References: <email@example.com>
On 07/03/2018 11:24 AM, Martin Liška wrote:
> As new option mangles absolute path of a compiled file, it's hard
> to come up with a scan-file pattern. Note similar test is done in
> gcc.dg/profile-dir-*.c that I adjusted few days ago.
> Ready for trunk?
> 2018-07-03 Martin Liska <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.dg/pr47793.c: Remove.
Note that I'd consider tests which test profiling to fall under the gcov
maintainership as well :-)