This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC, testsuite/guality] Use relative line numbers in gdb-test
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Tom de Vries <tdevries at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 08:15:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC, testsuite/guality] Use relative line numbers in gdb-test
- References: <20180628174930.qo67pkvnphg3c3qm@delia> <20180628193901.efyteesvsggaw53e@delia>
On Jun 28, 2018, at 12:39 PM, Tom de Vries <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch adds a dg-final override that passes it's first argument to the
> gdb-test action. This allows us to use relative line numbers in gdb-test.
> Tested pr45882.c.
> Any comments?
> 2018-06-28 Tom de Vries <email@example.com>
> * gcc.dg/guality/pr45882.c (foo): Use relative line numbers.
> * lib/gcc-dg.exp (dg-final): New proc.
> * lib/gcc-gdb-test.exp (gdb-test): Add and handle additional line number
I like it. :-) I'd approve it. Anyone not like it?