This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 7 branch now frozen for the release of GCC 7.3
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:52:34 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: GCC 7 branch now frozen for the release of GCC 7.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The GCC 7 branch is now frozen in preparation for GCC 7.3 RC1. All
changes from this point to the final release of GCC 7.3 now require
release manager approval.
As said I'm happily taking adjustments/enhancements to the spectre
mitigation patches (as well as rs6000 backports).