This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,AIX] Cleanup in libiberty for AIX.
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at golang dot org>
- To: "REIX, Tony" <tony dot reix at atos dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "dje dot gcc at gmail dot com" <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 07:08:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,AIX] Cleanup in libiberty for AIX.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B37989F2852398498001550C29155BE5178C9AE7@FRCRPVV9EX3MSX.ww931.my-it-solutions.net> <B37989F2852398498001550C29155BE5178C9AFD@FRCRPVV9EX3MSX.ww931.my-it-solutions.net>
On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 8:10 AM, REIX, Tony <email@example.com> wrote:
> * This patch does some cleanup in libiberty for AIX.
> * AIX: Build: SUCCESS
> - build made by means of gmake in trunk.
> - patch generated by:
> cd gcc-svn-trunk/
> svn diff libiberty/ChangeLog libiberty/simple-object-xcoff.c
> + * simple-object-xcoff.c (simple_object_xcoff_find_sections):
> + Improve .go_export csect handling. Don't make assumptions
> + on containing section or number of auxiliary entries.