This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [i386] Document a dozen of IA-32 builtins
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 18:12:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [i386] Document a dozen of IA-32 builtins
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <13670177.1rkYhTe5NM@arcturus.home>
> it seems that there are many undocumented IA-32 builtins. This patch starts
> small and documents the builtins corresponding to the basic instrinsics
> which are declared in ia32intrin.h.
Any comment on this? Should I open a PR with a list of undocumented builtins?